of Charitable Foundation for the Support of Children and Families «Teresa»
1. Public offer
- 1.1. This public offer (hereinafter referred to as "the Offer") is an offer of the Charitable Foundation for the Support of Children and Families "Teresa" (hereinafter referred to as "the Foundation") engaged in supporting children and families, represented by the General Director of the Foundation Vincenzo Trani, acting on the basis of the Articles of Association, to conclude with anyone who responds to the offer (hereinafter referred to as "the Charity Provider"), the donation agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the Agreement") on the terms and conditions provided by the Offer. This Offer is a public offer in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- 1.2. The Offer shall come into effect on the day following the day it is posted on the Foundation's website at http://holyfamily.ru/.
- 1.3. The Offer shall be open-ended and shall be valid until the day following the day the notice of withdrawal of the Offer is posted on the Website. The Foundation has the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
2. Subject matter of the Agreement
- 2.1. Pursuant to the Agreement, the Charity Provider shall transfer to the Foundation, as a voluntary charitable donation, money in an amount determined by the Charity Provider in any manner convenient to the Charity Provider (hereinafter referred to as the "Donation"), and the Foundation shall accept the charitable Donation and use it to fulfill the statutory objectives of the Foundation in the field of supporting children and families, in particular to implement the charitable programs of the Foundation established in accordance with Federal Law № 135-ФЗ "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations."
- 2.2. The fact of transferring the Donation shall indicate the Charity Provider's full and unconditional consent to the terms of the Offer and is considered as acceptance of this Offer.
- 2.3. The date of acceptance of the Offer and conclusion of the Agreement shall be the date of receipt of the Charity Provider's funds to the Foundation's current account.
- 2.4. Transferring by the Charity Provider of the Donation under the Agreement concluded as a result of the acceptance of this Offer shall mean a donation in accordance with Article 582 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3. Activities of the Foundation
- 3.1. The Foundation is engaged in providing social, material and other support to low-income families, children from low-income families, as well as other support to people in difficult life situations.
- 3.2. The Foundation's activity is not aimed at gaining profit.
- 3.3. The Foundation publishes information about its work and reports on the results of its activities on the Internet at http://holyfamily.ru/.
4. Payment of the Donation and the procedure for the use of the Donation
- 4.1. The Charity Provider shall independently determine the amount of the Donation and contributes it in any convenient way specified on the websites http://www.holyfamily.ru, http://www.teresafund.ru, https://www.vk.com/teresafund, http://www.instagram.com/teresafund, http://www.facebook.com/teresafund, on the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- 4.2. The Charity Provider has the right to choose the purpose/destination of the Donation at his/her/its discretion by selecting the appropriate category and/or indicating it as the purpose of payment in the "comment" field when transferring the Donation.
- 4.3. If the purpose/destination of the received Donation is not specified, such a Donation shall be recognized as a Donation for the implementation of the statutory objectives of the Foundation in the field of support for low-income families and children from low-income families, as well as for the maintenance of the Foundation and the conduct of the statutory activities of the Foundation. When receiving a Donation without specifying the purpose/destination, the Foundation shall independently determine the purpose/destination of its use in accordance with the Foundation's charitable program and statutory purposes.
- 4.4. The Foundation shall use the funds received from the Charity Provider in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and within the framework of its statutory activities.
- 4.5. The Donation can be used by the Foundation for an unlimited period of time from the moment the Donation is received.
- 4.6. When transferring the Donation, in order to correctly identify the Charity Provider, the Charity Provider shall indicate the following details: Full name, phone number and email address.
5. Consent to Personal Data Processing
- 5.1. By accepting the Offer, the Charity Provider shall consent to the Foundation's processing of the Charity Provider's personal data (surname, name, patronymic, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details) for the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from or in connection with the Agreement, including the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 5.2. The Foundation shall anonymize the personal data of the Charity Provider in the information materials published by the Foundation. The data of the individual Charity Provider published on the website must not allow for unambiguous identification of personal data by third parties.
- 5.3. With respect to the Charity Provider's personal data, the Foundation will only engage in activities for which the Charity Provider's consent has been obtained or for which the Charity Provider's consent is not required under applicable law.
- 5.4. Consent to the processing of personal data shall be valid until the expiry of the term specified therein or until revoked by the subject of personal data by sending a written request to the Foundation. If the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of his/her personal data, the operator shall be obliged to stop processing or ensure the cessation of such processing (if processing of personal data is performed by another person acting on behalf of the operator) and if preservation of personal data is no longer required for the purposes of personal data processing, to destroy personal data or ensure their destruction (if processing of personal data is performed by another person acting on behalf of the operator) in c
6. Disputes and Disagreements
- 6.1. In the event of disputes and disagreements between the Parties to the Agreement entered into by accepting this Offer, they will be resolved by negotiation if possible. If it is not possible to resolve them by negotiation, disputes and disagreements will be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
|Full name||Charitable Foundation for the Support of Children and Families "Teresa"|
|Abbreviated name||Charitable Foundation "Teresa"|
|Legal address||73, Sadovnicheskaya St., bld. 1, office 2, Moscow, 115035|
|Bank||JSC ALFA BANK|
|Current account (rubles)||40703810601880000034|