Charity Foundation «Teresa»
1. Public offer
- 1.1. This public offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") is an offer of the Teresa Charity Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the "Foundation"), engaged in the support of children and families, represented by the General Director of the Foundation Vincenzo Trani, acting on the basis of the Charter, to conclude with anyone who will respond to the offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Benefactor"), the donation agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") on the terms stipulated by the Offer. This offer is a public offer in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- 1.2. The offer comes into force from the day following the day of its placement on the Foundation's website on the Internet at http://teresafund.ru/.
- 1.3. The Offer is open-ended and is valid until the day following the day of posting on the Site notice of the withdrawal of the Offer. The Foundation has the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
2. Subject of the Agreement
- 2.1. Under the Agreement, the Benefactor, as a voluntary charitable donation, transfers funds to the Foundation in the amount determined by the Benefactor, in any way convenient for the Benefactor (hereinafter referred to as the "Donation"), and the Foundation accepts the charitable Donation and uses it to implement the Foundation's statutory goals in the field of supporting children and families, in particular for the implementation of the Foundation charity programs approved in accordance with Federal Law No. 135-FZ of August 11, 1995 "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
- 2.2. The fact of the transfer of the Donation indicates the full and unconditional consent of the Benefactor with the terms of the Offer and is considered an acceptance of this Offer.
- 2.3. The date of acceptance of the Offer and conclusion of the Agreement is the date of receipt of the Benefactor's funds to the Foundation's settlement account.
- 2.4. The Benefactor's actions to transfer the Donation under the Agreement concluded as a result of the acceptance of this Offer are recognized as a donation in accordance with Article 582 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3. Activities of the Foundation
- 3.1. The Foundation is engaged in providing social, material and other support to low-income families, children from low-income families, as well as other support for people in difficult life situations.
- 3.2. The activities of the Foundation are not aimed at making profit.
- 3.3. The Foundation publishes information about its work and performance reports on Internet at http://teresafund.ru/.
4. Making a Donation and the procedure for using the Donation
- 4.1. The Benefactor independently determines the amount of the Donation and makes it in any convenient way indicated on the websites http://www.teresafund.ru, https://www.vk.com/teresafund, under the terms of this Offer.
- 4.2. The Benefactor has the right, at his own discretion, to choose the purpose/purpose of the Donation by selecting the appropriate category and (or) indicating it as the purpose of payment in the "comment" field when transferring the Donation.
- 4.3. If the purpose / purpose of the received Donation is not specified, then such a Donation is recognized as a Donation for the implementation of the Foundation's statutory goals in the field of supporting low-income families and children from low-income families, as well as for the maintenance of the Foundation and the conduct of the Foundation's statutory activities. When receiving a Donation without specifying the purpose/purposes, the Foundation independently determines the purpose/purposes of its use in accordance with the Foundation charity program and statutory purposes.
- 4.4. The Foundation undertakes to use the funds received from the Benefactor in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and within the framework of its statutory activities.
- 4.5. The Donation can be used by the Foundation for an unlimited period of time from the date of receipt of the Donation.
- 4.6. When transferring the Donation for the correct identification of the Benefactor, the Benefactor indicates the following data: full name, phone number and e-mail address.
5. Consent to the processing of personal data
- 5.1. By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor gives the Foundation consent to the processing of the Benefactor's personal data (last name, first name, patronymic, place of residence, telephone number, email address, bank details) in order to fulfill obligations arising from or in connection with the conclusion of the Agreement, including the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 5.2. The Foundation undertakes to anonymize the personal data of the Benefactor in the information materials published by the Foundation. The data of the Benefactor posted on the website should not provide an opportunity for unambiguous identification of personal data by third parties.
- 5.3. Regarding the personal data of the Benefactor, the Foundation undertakes to carry out only those actions in respect of which the consent of the Benefactor has been obtained or in respect of which, in accordance with applicable law, the permission of the Benefactor is not required.
- 5.4. Consent to the processing of personal data is valid until the expiration of the period specified in it or until its withdrawal by the subject of personal data by sending a written request to the Foundation. If the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of his personal data, the operator is obliged to stop processing them or ensure the termination of such processing (if the processing of personal data is carried out by another person acting on behalf of the operator) and if the storage of personal data is no longer required for the purposes of processing personal data, destroy personal data or ensure their destruction (if the processing of personal data is carried out by another person acting on behalf of the operator) within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal, unless otherwise provided by the agreement, the party to which, the beneficiary or guarantor on to which the subject of personal data is, another agreement between the operator and the subject of personal data, or if the operator is not entitled to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds provided for by federal laws.
6. Disputes and disagreements
- 6.1. In the event of disputes and disagreements between the Parties under the Agreement concluded by accepting this Offer, they will, if possible, be resolved through negotiations. If it is impossible to resolve through negotiations, disputes and disagreements will be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
|Full name||Charitable Foundation for the Support of Children and Families "Teresa"|
|Abbreviated name||Charity Foundation for Support of Children and Families “Teresa”|
|General Director||Vincenzo Trani|
|Legal address||115035, Moscow, st. Sadovnicheskaya, 73, building 1, office 2|
|Bank||АКБ «Абсолют Банк»|
|Settlement account (rub.)||40703810424000000533|